DIY Carpet Cleaning Tips
Here are some recommendations that will help keep carpets cleaner until you can call in the professionals.
- Blot stains. Don’t rub them.
- Using soda water to blot the area, rinse the spot with warm water, lay white paper towels over the affected area and weigh them down with something heavy to absorb the dampness from the carpet.
- Equal parts of warm water and vinegar are an alternative to soda water.
- Dishwashing detergent, like Dawn, can remove greasy stains.
- Use an ice cube on gum before trying to pry it off.
We are great and will exceed your expectations
We have heard these guys are good – Stanley Steemer, A Cleaner Approach, Wizard Carpet Cleaning, Magic Carpet Cleaning, Lanco Carpet Cleaning, and Sears Carpet Cleaning – but we are great and will exceed your expectations! Call now for a quote!
So what all do you do?
When it comes to Carpet Cleaning in Farmington, a better question is what don’t we do? Here’s why most people call us: commercial carpet cleaning, stubborn stains, deep cleaning, pet stains, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, drying carpet, carpet cleaning rentals, carpet cleaning machines, carpet steam cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet shampoo, water damage restoration, specials…and to get quotes, reviews, or average cost and rates on all of the above.